Series include the following.... 195 NEW SHITAJIKI added
Total of 955 shitajiki for sale in all!
The new updates include the following series.......
* Sorcerer Stabber Orephen * Dear Boys * Yaoi
* K-books * Y's * Doujin boards * The 3rd * Evangelion
* Naruto * Hellsing * Escaflowne * Star Ocean EX * Windaria
* Mandarake shitajiki * Leda * Mermaid Melody * Kamichami Karen
* Death Note * Kare First Love * DN Angel * Ouran Host Club
~ Shitajiki update!!
Website: Homra's Shopping Service - LiveJournal
Currently In Stock:
- K Project
- Kuroko No Basket
- Katekyo Hitman Reborn
- Final Fantasy
- Magi The Labyrinth of Magic
Website: Homra's Japan Shopping Service - Tumblr
Please note that *SOME* of the shitajiki are from K-books, and other releases and they are very sexy. Anything overtly so I have black boxed out those area's in case there are younger people looking through.
I have many Rare & HTF mint shitajiki, pencil boards for sale as I am no longer collecting! Right now I have 585 boards in total from various series, K-books, doujin and more up on my ecrater shop here -->
Please email me if you have need of shipping rates for combined orders inside US or overseas. I will ship internationally on all order! Shipping is additional to all purchases!
ALL PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE. I really need to clear these out asap. No unreasonable offer will be refused.
Pencil Boards - Ayashi no Ceres, Gundam Wing, Matantei Loki Ragnarok, Prince of Tennis, Saint Beast, Tactics, Weiss Kreuz Gluhen
Any questions, don't hesitate to ask! :D
1) I really miss the shitajiki reference sites. One was shitajiki.com for a while, I think? Then there was another at .net? It weirds me out when auction sites are where I get exposed to new images.
2) I'm really surprised when extremely popular series like Code Geass or Naruto that have a large number of boards end up with really conventional images (at least the boards I'm exposed to - see #1).
So, um, I guess I'd be interested in seeing if anyone here has highly unusual Code Geass or Naruto boards (neither of which I collect, btw - just curious).
I have a number of shitajiki for sale. If you are interested, please have a look:
Thanks for looking!